- Tied between Mason-Dixon and ARG
- Tied between FOX News/Rassmussen and Reuters/Zogby (that's a surprise!)
- Tied between FOX News/Rassmussen and Reuters/Zogby (hmmmm...)
- Indy Star/Selzer - Incidentally, this was the only pollster that called Indiana correctly for Obama.
- Tied between ARG and Downs Center/SurveyUSA (they called it a tie)
- Univ of Cincinnati/Ohio Poll
- Tied between Reuters/Zogby (these guys again) and SurveyUSA
- Reuters/Zogby (Wow!!)
So it would seem that while Zogby performed really poorly in the National polls, they were pretty decent in the battleground states. Given that we elect our president through the electoral college, it augurs well for them in future Presidential Elections.
Mason-Dixon performed shockingly poorly in the battleground polls and that should concern them a bit, especially because they performed really well in the National polls.
And with that, we close the lid on the 2008 United States Presidential Elections. Congratulations to Barack Obama and Joe Biden! Hope they can turn this ship around. Sphere: Related Content